2. Tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow is Friday.
3. Brody has to dress as Christopher Columbus tomorrow. . .pic to come soon.
4. Our heat was broken last week as previously noted. So, Friday afternoon Brooks lit the pilot light and Ta-Da we had heat. And then late Friday night I woke up in a heavy sweat. . .apparently I may have possibly turned the heat up to say somewhere around 80 degrees and may have possibly not turned it back down. There is a chance that around 3 am the upstairs was approximately 85+ degrees. Well, we have heat.
5. Saturday, Brooks and I went out to a Tropical party in February with some work friends. The food was great! Who doesn't like to dress in sun dresses and flip flops when it's 30 degrees? These cupcakes were so YUMMY!
I had on a REALLY big hat. Sorry, Amy!
The host does not drink sweet tea (I KNOW! I was shocked too! AND she is from the deep South. I just don't understand.) but she knows I have a deep passion for it, so she made a pitcher of it knowing I was coming.
I drank the whole thing.
I love sweet tea.
Brooks and I were a combo deal. He brought the tan. I brought the dress and hat.
6. I'm don't know how many of these I am going to list.
7. I held a shotgun today. It didn't have any bullets in it. If I shot a shotgun, it would knock my arm off. That's true and you know it.
8. Choose to be happy. It's a lot more fun than being sad. Those are my words of wisdom for the week. You are welcome.




I am so glad you're blogging! Your family is so precious!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! It's been an interesting yet fun experience. Never thought I would blog, but here I am.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I just certain that Christopher Columbus costume will be exactly the same as if Brody had to dress as Blackbeard?
ReplyDeleteWhy am I certain that Christopher Columbus will look exactly the same as if Brody had to dress like Blackbeard?
ReplyDelete