Friday, February 8, 2013

If this was a Game Show. . .

. . .I would wear something that sparkles!

These?

Or these?

You would need to know my all-time favorite movie is Dirty Dancing.  

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner!"

We would coordinate our outfits to compliment each other but not be too matchy-matchy. 

Complementary colors -- okay. 


Matching hats -- not okay.

"No Whammies, No Whammies" 
will more than likely come out of my mouth. 

If the question has to do with spelling, I will lose the game instantly.


I am really good at physical challenges, except the ones which have anything to do with using arms.


What is we should phrase everything as a question?


Dance challenge -Bring it on!


"Look, spaghetti arms. This is my dance space. This is your dance space. I don't go into yours, you don't go into mine. You gotta hold the frame. "


If the question or challenge has anything to do with life above the Mason-Dixon line. . .it's all you!


I can drive a 5 speed. 


Eating unknown foods is not a problem so long as:

  1. They remain unknown. Don't tell me what it is.
  2. It doesn't have beans in it, with it, touching it, or related to the family of beans.
  3. It is not alive when it enters my mouth.
  4. If it's number one means of death is shoe or my oldest child is required to "take care of it" because it creeps me out, then I am not eating it.


If the grand prize is a Goat, donkey or lama. . .I will take it home and love it forever. 


You may come pet it.



I'm having the time of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment