She is who I want to be when I grow up.
She has physically and emotionally taken care of me through countless illnesses, 13 surgeries, 3 not ideal pregnancies, several injuries and kept me positive when things have been tough.
She has encouraged me, spoken honestly, cried with me, laughed and sat in silence through all life has brought.
She always is willing to talk or just listen.
She was willing to learn sign language for one grandchild and therapy for another.
I am blessed to call her my mom.
Today is her birthday.
So for her birthday, I have listed an adjective which describes her for each year she has been alive.
I didn't number them. You're welcome.
Beautiful
Reliable
Forgiving
Trusting
Caring
Prayerful
Resourceful
Objective
Patient
Prepared
Selfless
Realistic
Open-minded
Healing
Calm
Observant
Reassuring
Perceptive
Wonderful
Godly
Sincere
Friendly
Tender
Genuine
Helpful
Stable
Faithful
Uplifting
Enjoyable
Unselfish
Personable
Kind
Straighforward
Exceptional
Nurturing
Inspiring
Hospitable
Understanding
Fair
Courageous
Sympathetic
Rational
Hopeful
Kind
Devoted
Courteous
Encouraging
Incredible
Positive
Organized
Joyful
Honest
Generous
Giving
Considerate
Dedicated
Gracious
Fun
Charitable
This is just a short list of the words which come to mind when I think about my mother.
She is my rock.
God blessed me by allowing me to be your daughter.
Love your favorite middle child.

No comments:
Post a Comment