It REALLY snowed the other day. No, not the "snow" we alluded to on the other post, but real snow.
As my southern children stated, "It's a Blizzard, mommy!"
Within 2 mins of the first snow flake, the entire ground was covered.
It came in like a lion. Roar!
So we did what every other southern person does when they see snow. . .We put on a jacket and gloves and scarves and hats and boots (We go all out!), grabbed the camera and ran around squealing. Ok, so Brooks didn't squeal.
But you couldn't miss the excitement.
I wonder if anyone ran out to get bread and milk when it started snowing.
The weather people said it was going to snow. . .but you know how that usually turns out.
No one said it was REALLY going to snow.
Sadie told Addy they could eat the snow. Addy responded with, "Just make sure it isn't yellow."
I laughed so hard.
She was so serious.
It is good advice.
Don't worry we got out the sleds (which we usually use for the slip-in-side), made snow angels, had a snow ball fight and enjoyed every flake. Oh, and don't you worry, we drank hot chocolate too.
Just like last time, Facebook lit up with posts and pictures of everyone in the snow.
This is always big news in the South.
I resisted!
Did I post about the snow on Facebook? No.
I resisted peer pressure. I didn't "go with the crowd."
No, I waited a couple days and blogged about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment