Take Cover!
We had bad weather in the area the other day producing tornadoes, so Amy and I decided we were going to protect ourselves. We climbed in lockers to practice in case of an emergency.
We take our jobs and safety very seriously.
On the Move
I like to move furniture. It's a hobby. I moved the girls beds the other day. They love it!
Upside down
Addyson likes to be upside down. She is learning how to do a back walkover and handspring. This makes me think of Betsy.
Betsy, bless her.
I broke my arm not once but TWICE with Betsy. To this day, I don't think she likes to be physically near me in fear that something might happen. One of the broken arms, I was doing a back handspring down the small hill in her front yard. I was a bright child.
Hill + Acrobats = Great Idea Broken Arm.
Dance, Dance, Dance
I think dance parties are essential to life.
What is a life without a dance party?
I will tell you.
A very, very sad one.
I won!
I won a camera! I won a contest! I am so excited. A childhood friend of mine is now a photographer (and a fantastic one at that!) and she ran a contest and I won. It's so cool! I can't wait to take pictures with something other than my phone. Here's her website. Her pictures are amazing! Jennifer Stuart PhotographyPDD Waiver
We found out today one of our children has finally made it to the top of a list called the PDD waiver list. We have been on this list for just under 2 years. It is a wait worth waiting for!
What is the PDD waiver you ask, well here is the best answer I have for you.
The PDD Waiver provides Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI) services and Service Coordination Services to children who have been diagnosed with pervasive developmental disorder, including autism and Asperger’s Syndrome and who meet the ICF-MR level of care criteria. The waiver serves children ages three through ten and is time limited. Services are not provided in a setting where educational services are being provided. The goal of the waiver is to develop skills of children in the areas of cognition, behavior, communication and social interaction.
Did I say we are excited?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment