and oh how are lives have changed.
Brody did a GREAT job as Christopher Columbus at school. He did a full report on him and dressed accordingly. Little do you know, those sleek black pants are really football pants. I'm sure that's what Christopher Columbus wore.
I was one proud mama!
Addyson has sprained her wrist. No worries. It hasn't slowed her down one bit!
I pray everyday she has Brooks's joints and bones and tissue and strength and shoulders and wrist and you get the point. Not looking so good.
The good news is she just has to wrap it up when she is doing gymnastics, also known as any time she is awake since the child does not actually now how to walk three consecutive steps. She walks foot, foot, double foot hop, hand (sometimes no hands) foot, foot, jump, jump, one hand, start from beginning.
She landed 9 cartwheels in a row on the balance beam today. Go Addy!
Speaking of balance beams. I have a hot pink one in my living room. Doesn't everyone. Who needs a coffee table when you can pretend to "Walk the plank"? I choose the plank!
I own a McDonald's cup and use it. I don't know what this says about me.
I have the infamous bride's maid's dress. . .haven't been brave enough to actually put it on.
My whole life and every post should be titled Squirrel.
Sadie is finally set for her first A-Team meeting to discuss putting in place a formal 504 or IEP for her speech therapy and services to follow her to Big Kid School in the fall. Her speech has improved so much in the last 15 months, especially since she began the school district's K4 program. The program is designed for children who are considered at risk either for demographic purposes or because of developmental delays. It has been a blessing to our family. We are grateful.
Oh and the Big Kids school was on national TV today and you can see them in the background.
Did you follow all of that. Welcome to life inside my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment