The Style
My girls are such girls which is funny that they are my children. I could not have been more of a tomboy growing up and even still I only put makeup on my face maybe two, three times a week if I'm feeling adventurous. Where did these prissy girls come from?Addy LOVES to curl her hair.
We use curlers that I used when I was a child. . .yes we still own them! And they are the best for us hair-challenged individuals. My girls hair is supper fine and silky which means it falls from any up-do without great assistance from Dippity-Doo!
Well it's caught on!
Sadie wanted her hair done the other night. It's super easy and their hair looks crazy for a day.
They feel like princesses.
And the end result. . .
Sadie
Addy
The Cut
Brody and Sadie got hair cuts this week as well. They look adorable!We have always cut Brody's hair at home, also known as either a buzz cut or mohawk.
Oh and one time we cut a cross in his hair.
Brooks said it was time to get him a real haircut. So I took him someplace last time, and well, it didn't come out right to say the least. But this time we went to a woman whom we go to church with and she did fantastic. That says something since Brooks told me to tell her to "give him a normal hair cut." And guess what. Apparently she knew exactly what he meant. Brooks is happy. I am happy. Brody is happy. He thinks he is handsome.
It's hard to see in this picture.
Sadie is easy. She wanted to go first. She love the lady who cut her hair. She could not wait to show her teachers at school today, but right before we were to walk out the door this morning she told me she wanted to pull her hair in a pony tail. I told her that her teachers wouldn't be able to see her hair cut if we pulled it up. She said "Why?" with her head cocked to the side. I couldn't explain.


You're welcome!!!!
ReplyDelete