Thursday, March 21, 2013

Take that Martha Stewart!

Cooking

I just made white macadamia nut cookies with the kids for my Friend's wedding shindig on Saturday. 


The girls love cooking with their hands.


I bet Martha Stewart doesn't have adorable helpers like these!


Brody-Man even got in on the action.


In addition we also made red velvet and white chocolate cookies and Bourbon Bacon Brownies.



Addy took this picture of Sadie.



Decorating

1. I found someone who still has their Christmas decorations up. On the outside of their house. Yeah, I beat someone!

2. The girls helped my take down all the snowman/snowflake things from around the house. Yes, we found a few Christmas items we had not put away yet. We put them away.



Wounds

This is my friend and co-worker Jenny. 


Jenny is pretty.
Jenny is smart.
Jenny stood on a chair.
Jenny fell.
Jenny got a free ride to the Doc in a Box.
Jenny got two stitches.


I wasn't the patient! YIPPIE! 

Jenny is healing well. It looks like she will make a full recovery!

Side note: I did have a moment today where putting my hand in the pan which was frying the bacon to retrieve the bacon was a good idea. It was not.

Bonus!

Our grocery store gives out free popcorn to kids under 12.

Right on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment