This is how we pray
A while back I told the kids they couldn't use "Now I lay me, down to sleep. . " as their prayer for bed time, so this is how Sadie prays now:God, Thank you for my Addy. Daddy loves me. Brody loves me. Addy loves me. Mommy loves me. I love me. Daddy loves me. Memaw loves me. I love me. Daddy loves me. Mommy loves me. Papa loves me. Kayden loves me. Courtney loves me. I love me. Mommy loves me. I love me. Daddy loves me. Addy loves me. AMEN!
Well at least she knows she is loved and does not suffer in the self esteem department.
Chickens
Only while working with 3 and 4 year olds, or on a chicken farm, will this statement be over heard:
"And do not put your hands on anyone else's chicken!"
The Food
Upside to life with four year olds. . .GREAT snacks! This week we had cupcakes, goldfish, and candy and that was just Sunday.Advantage
I'm the tallest. I am taller than all the 4 year olds I know. This is like double bonus points.
I'm the smartest. Sometimes.
Laughter is never in short supply.
Neither are hugs.
My cup runneth over. I am so blessed and honored to not only have a four year old but the privileged of working with four year olds each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment