1. Lesson #1: Choose wardrobe carefully.
At an awards banquet tonight for our company's involvement with a local school, we decided to take a picture.
I learned NEVER wear that dress again if pictures will be taken. Officially: Worst. Picture. Ever. It's okay, you can agree. I know it is.
2. Life Lesson #2: Own Polarized Perspiration Sunglasses.
They are AMAZING! You should not live your life without them. I want to wear them inside and outside but Jodie told me I have to take them off inside. She is obviously not cool, because all the cool people wear sunglasses inside and at night.
3.Lesson #3: Laugh now, no matter the stress.
I want to have MORE fun with life. I have fun, but the past few weeks have been extremely stressful. So I was reminded today, as we shot this other extremely NON-Flattering picture, that if I don't laugh now, I will miss the opportunity. My arm looks the size of my HEAD!
4. Lesson #4: Remember your shampoo if you want to shower after working out.
I think that one is self explanatory.
5. Lesson #5: Life is full of surprises, expect them.
So if you expect a surprise, does it not negate the idea of a surprise? Is this like planing for the unexpected. I am not 100% sure how to do this. Will let you know when I figure it out.


Your arms are full of MUSCLES!
ReplyDeleteThese picture might put Dresses By Hubble Space Telescope" right out of business even if one of Charlie's Angels is wearing the dress...
ReplyDeleteMy mother just asked when the baby was due! Funny lady!
ReplyDelete