Friday, March 8, 2013

The Good News is. . .

The infamous Bride's maid's dress is not to small. Which is actually REALLY good news since the whole working out thing didn't last long. My J-O-B kept getting in the way. Ironic isn't it since my J-O-B is at the workout facility. Smile.

AND

I can turnaround inside my dress without it moving. Smile? This is very helpful when zipping the zipper. Not so much on the remaining clothed part.

AND

It came with a sash/shawl/random piece of fabric. Grin.

I think we should wear it on our heads. It's where I like it best.

I'm CERTAIN the bride will agree!


Smile.

This is an awkward picture and 
if you look close you can see the scars on my shoulders from some of my surgeries.


Shawl has to be a southern word.

Look at it.

Now say it with a southern accent.

Go ahead. I will wait.

HAHAHAHAHAH! It's hilarious to hear in a southern accent.

Yes, I am laughing and saying it over and over and over.

I am hilarious in case you were wondering. I know you were. No need to wonder any longer.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. The bride definitely does not agree that your head is the perfect place for that random extra piece of fabric/shawl (yes, a PERFECT southern word!). And, just as I suspected, you look beautiful...minus the turban/hairpiece thing.

    ReplyDelete