Wednesday, October 30, 2013

So. . .funny story. . .It begins with water?

I have come to believe there is something about my house and water and the month of October.

APPARENTLY, the roof over our garage and laundry room has had a more than small leak in it for maybe an extended period of time.


It may have been long enough to rot out my laundry room floor and create a sizable amount of mold covering the entire sub-floor and parts of the wall.






And maybe it required some construction work















which was possibly not covered by our insurance




Because according to said company the problem has been going on for an extended period of time and we should have caught it sooner







Yes, Mr. Insurance company you are right, I enjoy living with mold. . .


Oh wait no.

But the good news, I still like our insurance company. We have always had great and prompt customer service and I understand our policy is in agreement with what they have informed us.

And I got a new laundry room!




and a new roof!

For the record, I don't need anything else new in this house. . .we have re-done almost the entire house at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Once again Brooks has shown his mad skills! Lol
    This is Justin btw.

    ReplyDelete