Monday, October 14, 2013

Let there be light! and popcorn.

My final rainbows really were the light at the end of the tunnel.

Smile Brooks! I love you!!!!!!

Well, as you can image the BEAUTIFUL florescent 1980's lighting in my kitchen didn't survive the flood.

I'll give you a moment to process your feelings. Okay, moment over.

Since we had to replace the ceiling and lighting. . .guess who got recessed lighting.



I'm waiting.



Guess.



Do Re Mi! (name that song) ME! ME! ME!

Oh and hang-y light thingies.


In with new light, out with popcorn . . .



Do not try at home.

Worst decision of my life.

And unfortunately my Uncle's as well.


Happy Thanksgiving, Uncle Tim!

My dad, uncle and husband were so gracious to spend their Thanksgiving destroying my house. . .I mean helping remove the old to put in the new.

And look! Pretty new floors!!!!!


I promise they are pretty. . .inside those boxes.

While looking at this picture, I should take this time to remind you that I lived here in this while all the construction was going on with my small children during the holidays. . .I would like a medal for this. . .okay I'll take a cookie.

But not as big of a medal or cookie as Brooks who not only lived here while all the construction was going on with my small children during the holidays but also lived with me and still loved me in the end, oh yeah and he did all the work. . .That too. Bless him. He is a saint.


1 comment: