Monday, October 21, 2013

Singing and Dancing

So, I was looking through pictures and it came to my attention that I sing and dance. . .a lot. Then I began to think about it. . .and, yes, I do sing and dance. . .A LOT. . .Everyday. . .all day.

Why wouldn't you?

So here are a few of my favorite pictures I found exhibiting several of my favorite dance moves and a little dancing from the wedding I was in earlier this year:


Dancing with Brooks. . .


Singing. . .


The pencil sharpener. . I made up this dance. . you are welcome world. 


Sprinkler. . .Classic.


The Duggie. . 


Slow dancing. . .


Lawn mower. . .Another classic.


This is me trying to convince Brooks to let me jump and he lift me up like Dirty Dancing. I jumped. He didn't catch. 


Line dancing. . .

Here's another random line dancing picture from a few years back. . .


And one where I felt like dancing in the middle of a field next to a bon fire, because everyone else was also dancing. . .no. . .no. . .I was the only one. 


I love to dance, so please accept this as an advance apology for anyone I may begin dancing next too. . .no worries. . .you probably can't hear the music. . .the voices in my head are singing the song. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad we can't hear you singing...I mean you have a beautiful singing voice- those summer nights will always be with me

    ReplyDelete