Sunday evening we took the kids to the Ingles parking lot to eat pizza, crazy bread and cookies while we waited for the balloons to go up.
But what's a good balloon watching without some friends?
Before long, we had a truck bed full!
Papa and Grandma even showed up on Papa's Bike.
What do you do when Papa shows up on his bike?
You jump on!
![]() |
| Sadie took this picture. |
Have fun with the kids!
We made it back in time to see the balloons.
Addy, Brooks and Sadie counted them.
They couldn't figure out if they were counting the same ones or new ones.
It was confusing.
I know you're thinking Nice picture of power lines.
Thank you. I tried to capture them all.
Great place to see all of the balloons go up, not so great place to take pictures.
![]() |
| I like this picture of Addy and Brooks. |
The boys cared for all of two balloons. . .then back to Pokemon cards.
In case you don't know what trouble looks like, see above picture.
Sorry for all the over lighted pictures, it was really bright outside.
My idea of a great night is spending time with family, kids, and friends in the sunshine.
Kids! I love kids! They were everywhere!
Here are the two biggest ones with the littlest one!
Until we went for Ice Cream. . .
Then Mr. Colin showed up with his mommy and daddy.
What a great way to kick off summer. . hot air balloons and ice cream with friends!
Life is good.
P.S. Sorry for all the dirty faces and clothes of my kids. I promise we make them take baths.
P.S.S. I'm watching Dirty Dancing again.
Happy Memorial Day and my sincerest appreciation for all those who gave their lives protecting our freedom and liberties.










Love it.
ReplyDeleteSo read your first sentence.
And the picture of the balloons is great! What a sight!