Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Who needs practice??? Where's the food?

How much practice does it take to make a wedding happen?


Well, we spent an evening trying to answer just that question.


Rarely do you get to see pictures of the rehearsal  but we are blessed enough (thanks mom) to have some. I love the calm of the night. The ease in which everyone practices, jokes, and enjoys the moment. Saturday was beautiful, but Friday held it's own beauty.


This is where you have to say "I do."


The Bride's mother and me. I love this woman. Smiling now. . but about to give away her only girl. 


Who's adorable children are these?




I'm not touching them!


Last chance to run!


This is Misty, she is in charge of everything. According to my kids, she was the lady in the polka dot dress. She looked fantastic and has done an awesome job with this wedding.


My mom took these pictures, this is one of my favorites! 


Look at all the smiling faces!


Hey, there's Chief!


Can you walk? Check.


You can feel the love in this picture. 


The supporting ladies.


Clemson fan. YEAH!


Who's that handsome couple??


Hey, there's a bunny in your pocket.


LOVE THESE TWO PICTURES!
Way to go mom!



Sadie was so happy she got to drink out of a Mason Jar at the rehearsal dinner.


Brody took home his bandanna napkin.


I may have possibly taken home a mason jar or five.


Dawn and her mom less than 24 hours to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment