Monday, May 20, 2013

Brodyisms

My sister said to me years ago, I should start a journal of things Brody says which we dubbed Brodyisms. I thought it was a great idea, but never did it. . .until now.

Dinner time conversation.
Brody: Do all branches of the military have snipers?
Brooks: Brody, Do you know what a sniper is?
Brody: Yeah, it's a gun that shoots knives.


A conversation with Chief, Memaw, Brooks, Erin, Brody, Addyson and Sadie about eating after people, sharing food.
Brooks: Brody you would probably eat after anyone. Everyone nods in agreement, including Brody.
Brooks: You would probably eat after Lucky and Harley (both dogs).
Brody: No, I wouldn't. I don't like dog food.


On the morning of Brooks starting summer school classes.
Brody: Is Dad starting school tonight?
Me: Yes.
Brody: Is he in summer school?
Me: Yes.
Brody: Did he not pass his grade?


Discussing how to remember the four directions.
Brody: I know my directions: Never Eat Shredded. . .??
Me: Never Eat Shredded Wheat
Brody: Why can't I eat shredded wheat?


In a game of backyard baseball, upon being tagged out:
Me: Brody you're out.
Brody: It doesn't count if it hurts.


1 comment:

  1. I think the Shredded Wheat one was my favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete