Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: Crock Pot Liners

Yes, you read that correctly. One of the greatest inventions of all time next to the crock pot is the crock pot liner!

I am a huge fan of crock pot cooking, it's so convenient for busy families and you can cook almost everything in it. . .including a cake!

But today I choose to be thankful for the liner. I hope whomever thought these things up is a millionaire. They deserve it.

Here is the before cooking. . .



Look how clean it looks!
 
Then you add food.
 
 
Detour: Tonight we had Taco Soup which is one of my favorite cold weather foods, but there is one thing about Taco Soup that I am not crazy about. . .
 
All the beans. 
Three of the main ingredients.
 
 
So I make sure I set a great example for my children and eat the beans pick all the beans out and put them on my cornbread plate.
 
Addy asked me tonight how can I like Taco Soup and not like beans. I asked her if she wanted them. She had no more questions and now believes this is a great partnership as she LOVES beans. She did not get this from her mother.
 
So, back to crock pot liners.
 
Once you spoon all the good stuff out of the crock pot. . .
 
 
You just gather it up. . .
 
 
And throw it away.
 
Ta-da! Clean up done!
 
 
No having to clean the awkwardly shaped and heavy crock pot by hand.
 
No residue to scrub off.
 
It's just FANTASTIC.
 
I am thankful for Crock Pot Liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment