Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 of Thanks: A's and Bowl-Plates

I am so blessed that for the first 9 weeks Brody-man has made the principal's honor roll with all As. He's in competition with his dad who also brings home all As.

I couldn't be more proud or thankful that the determination and hard work of both. . .has paid off.

So straight for the brain of my all A student, here was our dinner conversation tonight. He was apparently inspired as he ate White Sauce casserole from a bowl tonight. Kelley, I think of you every time I make it. And yes, we call it white sauce casserole. I've officially named it that.



Brody: Have you ever heard of a bowl-plate?

Brooks and I just look at him and each other, because sometimes there are no words nor is there a way to find out where this conversation is going.

Brody: I just made it up.

Inside my head: So, if you just made it up, were you just
  • A. Verifying there wasn't one already invented?
  • B. Asking a ridiculous question because if you just invented something then it would be obvious that we had never heard of it?
But without hesitation and a grin on his face as if saying "I. AM. A. GENIOUS!" he continued.

Brody: You see it's a bowl but a plate. You see it would be a bowl but be shorter and would have a dip in the middle.

Watch out world! Here he comes!
Straight As and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment