For starters, I figured I would start with the present. . .
Tonight was the first night of football practice for the season with pads.
Itty Bitty pads. . .they are so small.
I just have to say, I ABSOLUTELY love little kids in football gear. . .they are so stinking adorable!!!
The silly sisters came along because where one goes, all go.
They have already made a new best friend for football season which is good, because nights at the practice field become long for them.
I asked them what her name was.
They don't know.
Why on earth would they know her name??
Crazy mother.
I asked why they like her.
They don't know.
They asked if she would remember them at the next practice.
I said I don't know.
(Hehehehe, okay not really, but it was tempting!)
After practice this was game play review at dinner.
And there is my nice cool lemonade.
Hello, lemonade.
You are one of my favorite things about summer.
Kids eat free at one of the local burger places on Monday nights.
I love kids eat free.
Kids love the free peanuts and apparently they are good for game play review.
I love football season. I truly do.
I. Love. Football.
I love fall and football.
But more than that I love Brody's hair before practice
but not as much as Brody's hair after practice.
I do believe there is a hair cut in his near future.







No comments:
Post a Comment