In the spirit of Throwback Thursday and Graduation Season here are all the pictures of graduations I could find.
Wow! FOUR pictures.
Impressive.
Here's Brooks and his parents from High School! Yeah!
I didn't have any pictures from my high school graduation, which is just fine by me. Mom, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT look for any pictures. Thank you for your compliance with my wishes. You're the best mom ever. Please keep saying that to yourself every time you have the urge to look for them. I love you, mom.
But here are three very special guys who took the time to attend my college graduation.
Look Brooks has hair!
Brody-man was there supporting his mama.
Thanks Will for coming and mom for taking the few pictures we have of this day.
I ended up at my University very last min, and had every intention of transferring out after my freshman year.
But the first year went much better than I anticipated and instead, I made great friends and decided to finish my last 3 years there.
Four years, one wedding, and a child later I walked across the front lawn and accepted my diploma for a BA in Psychology with a concentration in Human Services.
Good times.
Happy Graduation to all the 2013 High School and College Graduates!




I have pictures from your high school graduation! ;-) Am I allowed to look?????
ReplyDeleteHey friend. I totally have one of you at graduation to. Just saw you on my newsfeed tonight and came over to read some. Looks like you're having plenty of fun being all grown up. Crazy those graduation pics are a decade old now.
ReplyDelete