Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Parenting, Dating, and June

Everyone has their own style of parenting. We each pick different things to worry about, correct and instruct. For me, fashion is not a focus.

I feel that peer pressure will prevail and guide my children away from some of their more creative outfits.



For now, I let them embrace who they are so long as they are covered appropriately.  
I love to see their individuality expressed.



This apple doesn't fall far from the tree as my nickname was Rag-a-muffin growing up.

June

June is here and our calender is full.


What did people do before calenders? This is the one that hangs on our fridge. It's sticky and dry erase.  I LOVE IT. Thank you Target. Everyone has a color and sometimes when I get wild and crazy I mix colors.

Speaking of Days

Here are a few more pictures from the last days of school.


Brody getting his award, but all I see is wild hair.


Sadie's artwork. She has a thing for sheep.


Addyson in her classroom.


This is Brody's teacher. I do not have words to express the difference she made in his life. Her kind heart, patience, and creativity allowed Brody to excel this year. She is someone in 20 years we will look back and credit for giving our child the opportunity to succeed. She is an amazing woman. Thank you for a wonderful year.


Addyson and her best friend Parker along with another friend. 
They are two peas in a pod. 
We had a few days where we did not get "green" due to talking.
Shock.


Sadie's best friend who happens to be a head taller than her.
We talked about her best friend every day on the way home from school, at dinner, before school, in the bathroom, you name it. . .she was the center of our conversations this year.

They may have only been four, but they had their days where one wouldn't play with the other, they were the best of friends, they weren't friends any more, they were the best friends. . .oh what we have to look forward to with teen years.

Sadie misses her dearly already.

Date Night on the Fly

Addy was at my parents one night and Brody and Sadie stayed at my in-laws after Brooks did some work, so what did we do with no kids. . .


We jumped on the bike, went to dinner, then turned in for the night.

One word describes us. . .WILD.

Don't be jealous. 

I know that's a beautiful head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment