Creating a new beginning. . .
Here is Brooks's latest project, of many, he is working to complete.Side note: Proper pronouns which end in an 's' always throw me off when I make them possessive Neither way looks correct. Frustration.
Brooks and Brody are beginning a project together: Making this car look and run like new. . .well new as in 60 years old new.
I don't know alot about cars. Okay, I know next to nothing.
If my car doesn't crank,
I call Brooks.
If I have a flat tire,
I call Brooks.
If a light comes on that I haven't seen before,
I call Brooks.
If the car makes a loud/weird noise,
I call Brooks.
If I run out of gas,
I don't call Brooks because he wont come get me because he says that I should remember to put gas in my car and that the gas light is a warning light not just decoration on my dash board or the start to a game called "Let's see how many miles we can drive with the gas light on."
See a theme? I don't pretend to know anything about cars. I know lots of other really useless information. I don't want to know about cars, that's one of the many reasons I married Brooks. . .so I don't have to know about cars!
My plans working.
But, in my expert opinion, they have a lot of work to do.
Brooks explained to Brody that one of his first jobs is to get rid of some of the rust. After Brooks pulled out all the insides, Brody asked him. . ."Is it done rusting yet?" Oh they have a long road ahead. It sounds like Brody gets his car wisdom from his mother.
Positive life lesson: Brody is about to learn what "manual labor" means.
This is going to make for a fun adventure!
Oh, and if you see Brooks, tell him he needs to put white wall tires on this car!! Thank you. Your vote is greatly appreciated.
Here are some pictures from Hot Rods and Harley's back in June. What's more fun then 1950's/1960's clothing, Hot Rods, and Harley Motorcycles? I was born in the wrong decade.
Speaking of the 50's
The car is 60 years old which means it is from the 1950's. . .follow me.Here are some pictures from Hot Rods and Harley's back in June. What's more fun then 1950's/1960's clothing, Hot Rods, and Harley Motorcycles? I was born in the wrong decade.
Look at all the ladies!
![]() |
| Me, Misty, Kayla, Tracy |


No comments:
Post a Comment